The Many Uses of Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold
in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe or
shower) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive
pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a
fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe or spray it on
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill
salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of
peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes
several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with
any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast infections. I had Chronic
yeast infections until I tried this once or twice a week.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it
in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach
or most other disinfectants will.
9. Tilt your head back and spray into your nostrils with a 50/50 mixture
whenever you have a cold or plugged sinus's. It will bubble and help to kill
the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, then blow your nose into tissue.
10. If you have a terrible toothache and can not get to a dentist right away,
put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes
several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50
solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not
have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more
natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or dirty blonde. It also
lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.
12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or
other skin infections.
13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of
whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour
directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit f or a minute, then rub it and rinse with
cold water. Repeat if necessary.
14. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, there is no smearing, which is
why I love it so much for this. I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle
no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad
there's a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!
Many Uses of Peroxide